If we aren't being technical, today at 2:15 I have completed my first semester of graduate school (granted I still have 3 finals I have to complete in the next week, but that is okay). I am slightly amazed that we are here now. I remember the move to Columbia, the first days of orientation, the complete insanity of the beginning of classes-as if it were just yesterday. It feels surreal. In comparison to what I would have been doing- I feel totally accomplished. Not that I'm knocking being back in Jersey or working at Brookdale, it just seems like all of my talents and energy were well spent. I will be so happy to spend the next couple of weeks relaxing and storing up my energy for another round in January.
Oh as super happy news- my third analysis exam...oh this is so exciting, I'm so happy about it. I got a 94. After the disaster at the beginning of the semester, I feel like I have redeemed myself somewhat. Now just have to make it through the finals.
What else has been going on- besides exams- well this evening I am heading out for fun with the crew- dinner at Carolina Wings, the Lights at the Zoo (has anyone noticed that fact that I love the Zoo), and then a movie. My last little respite before major studying.
Anyways...I probably need to find some super warm clothing for this evening seeing as it is- I'm finally saying it- COLD here in Columbia. Catch ya later.
No comments:
Post a Comment