1. How much stuff can you stuff in a stuffies til your stuffies stuffed enough stuff?
We have started watching PBS' Sprout network in the evenings with JT. Inevitably this commercial comes on at least 2 times during our viewing. It has caused much pondering. So much so that we have even considered buying a Stuffie just to answer this question. Thankfully on their website provides this useful diagram.
2. Michel Mercier
Yet another commercial on Sprout that has garnered a bit of my quiet time. This professional hair stylist has come up with a special detangling brush. It has 428 bristles of varying sizes. This apparently is source of great pride - 428 is the exact right number of bristles to detangle hair and not have your hair end up on the brush. My mathy brain wants to know how this guy chose 428. Does the efficiency of the brush decrease significantly if you add just one more bristle? I'd love to read a study if they did this.
3. Minivans are more "Sucky"
Totally in a good way. Now I am the first person to say that I hate minivans. But the Honda Odyssey comes with a built in vacuum cleaner. Every time I see the commercial it makes me want to drool. Why did it take the minivan people so long to come up with this awesome feature? I want a minivan now!
4. Volvo
I want this concept coupe!

No comments:
Post a Comment