Oven

About two weeks ago, I was baking some goodies in our oven. All of a sudden a loud bang came from the kitchen. I looked over to see the oven with no lights or clock working. It seems that the heating elements in the oven had failed.

So for two weeks my oven cooking was reduced to using an extremely tiny toaster oven.
Or, I experimented with the air fryer. Can one bake cookies in an air fryer?
Well, just a couple days ago, a new oven arrived. It was installed quickly.
I am still getting used to it. I am not sure that I like that all the controls are electronic and there are only touchpad buttons. 

I got over my fears this weekend about it though. I made a batch of bagels. They seemed to have turned out alright. The oven preheated a lot faster than the old one and seemed to maintain temperature correctly.

1 comment: