Oops

Well, it seems I have missed a bit. We got through week 4, which landed us in another 4 day lockdown here in Suva. We did manage a bit of outside time as the weather was sunny.
We got through week 5 of school. it included a fun little interlude of storytime with and astronaut, which I managed to get up on the projector screen.
I experimented with fresh okra that I saw for produce delivery.
In just the past day or so our compound has become home to a pack of cats. Unlike the cats at Clarke Street, these holler a lot. They sound like crying babies and persist on doing this right underneath the windowsills.
We also had a lovely time this weekend catching up on Skype with our wonderful friends from the staff college in India. It was like we had not skipped a beat these 5 years.
On to next week, which will consist of a lot of packing, like so...

No comments:

Post a Comment