This Monday marked the real First Day of School. I can’t believe I have a 5th grader and a 3rd grader. We started the morning off strong with some cinnamon rolls.
We packed up our back packs, got on our shoes, and prepped our masks before making the walk to the school.
The boys need to wear masks while inside the school building all day with the exception of eating lunch or outside time for recess. It seems like the first day was a success. Thomas’s teacher sent home this little polaroid for the first day:
I am really happy they have the opportunity to get into school. But I am still watching the school case numbers closely. The County has what looks like a pretty decent tracker:
Here is the link to the tracker if it didn’t embed nicely: FCPS Covid Tracker
Keeping those fingers crossed that the school year goes smoothly.




No comments:
Post a Comment