Four Weeks

 I probably shouldn’t jinx it. It has been four full weeks of school. The boys seem to be adapting fairly well. We may be getting into a rhythm. It has been a little difficult managing everyone’s schedules and making sure that everyone has transportation when they need it. Only having one car makes it a bit rough. Not to mention all fo the followup visits for dogs and doctor visits for the kids. It just gets a bit messy.

Then we are going to add a few more things on our plate. I decided to help the PTA with an upcoming event in October. Not quite sure what I got myself into but I am sure I will figure it out at some point or another. This week some notices came home about after school clubs and they are right up the boys’ alley. Both of them will be participating in the LEGO building club. Thomas is also signed dup to participate in the Chess Club. I think he will have a lot of fun with that one. He has been back to reading his book about chess openings again.


We also started Faith Formation classes with the church. There may be other fun and interesting things on the horizon as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment