This week was a short one. The election day and teacher work days made it zoom past. That did not stop us from celebrating Daddy’s birthday.
![]() |
| I made an adult and a kid menu! |
![]() |
| First time for steaks a long while! |
In other news, we are still waiting on our things to come from Fiji. I hope it is happening this month. I will feel a lot more settled then. I also got the boys appointments for their Covid vaccines. Come Christmas time we will all be vaccinated and I can feel a bit better about life.
Speaking of Christmas time, I apparently need to get started on gifts. When did this happen? Why do I feel rushed about Christmas gifts at the beginning of November? This is absurd. Trying to roll with it. Looking forward to a fun winter break where we all can relax.



Steak or dino chicken fingers. Happy Birthday Andy.
ReplyDelete