Week 25 and 26

 Oops, things have been a blur. Big news though - drum roll please!


I have accepted a position as a math teacher and STEM program director at a K - 8 private school in the area come August.  I am super excited about the position.  I will have a bit of freedom to do interesting investigations with the STEM program.  The program has small class sizes because of how quickly the students will be moving through most of the material. 

Other big news is that the boys will be able to attend the school as well.  I have had some concerns about behavior issues at their current school and I know that this new school is much more proactive in instilling good values.

Other than that, we are happy that the weather is starting to turn around.  It means we can spend a lot more time outside.  Less screen dependence and more action.

Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment