Math Lab Day

It's like a throw back to Dickinson. You know all those wear school colors days. Good thing that Dickinsons color was red, cause I have a whole arsenal of red clothes to wear today. It means food, fun, ballons, and prizes all day long!!

Anyways- I guess the good news is I managed to pester the insurance company into giving me my own insurance. That means all in all, I will get my car in the near future, maybe within a week or so. I suppose you can say I've managed to chill out about the whole deal. I feel like I'm more calm with everyone, although I have been snippy recently. Being frustrated is not fun at all. But at least it's all over and done with.

I'm kinda nervous about driving to King of Prussia on Saturday. I'm not quite sure why I am though. I've just been in a state anxiety for a while now. It's weird because I really don't have anything to be at all worried about, outside of my car. I think I'm just weird. I've just been off for months.

I think I might not be able to make it up to Dickinson on May 6th, which bums me out. Maybe that is why I'm nervous. Doesn't seem like a good enough reason though. I'm still debating whether or not to go up to Dickinson on the 13th. Don't know if I want to be up there all be my lonesome and such (not to mention the price of gas :oP).

I have been trying to get into a regular routine with pilates. It isn't quite working though. I'm able to do it friday - monday, but not any of the other days. I try to at least focus on breathing and body carriage during the in-between days. So I see a little difference in the way I walk and how I sit at my desk. I might try keeping the calories low along with it. Might help matters if I don't eat like a pig all day long. I suppose you could say my overall goal is to get back into my running build without killing my knee even more. I think it's time to start getting up nice and early in the morning to do the exercise. *You all know I keep saying that, but I don't do it. Someone needs to get my sorry ass on that*

I had a really great song lyric, but I can't remember the song or the artist. So maybe it wasn't that great to begin with.

Violet
Which Incredibles Character Are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

Outie!

No comments:

Post a Comment