sunny bunny

It's amazing what a week and a half of nice weather will do. All of a sudden my mood has become so much better. I feel more agreeable all because of the sun. Granted I'm still have a sad outlook on some things, but doesn't seem nearly as insurmountable as they used to be.

I had a pleasant call about a week or so ago with Ben about going through the whole grad school application process. It is really comforting to at least be able chat with him about how unbelievably annoying the whole thing is, from filling out the forms to taking the stupid tests. As a matter of fact, I'll probably be taking the Math GRE again cause I did so badly (okay not badly but not up to par with my usual perfectionism). I happen to be really nervous about things. I'm quite certain that by the time November rolls around I'll be on the verge of another bout with shingles (aka, herpes zoster) because of it. If I can't manage to get full funding, I really need to rethink what it is I want to do. I won't be able to pay tuition and live in a new place if I don't receive some sort of stipend. Bah, I'm going to try not to think about that until I actually figure out where I will apply to.

I'm sad cause I missed Soco last night. :oP for not having an RU id. :::sigh:::

I guess the other big thing is that I'm super close to buying my very own car. I happen to be really excited about it. I have been looking at this car for ages and finally just got myself worked up enough to go ahead and say, "Hey, I'd like to buy that car."

Oh and what is really nice....only 3 more weeks of the semester left here at BCC. That means summer....that means week to week my schedule changes. But it also means I get out of work at 1:30 on Fridays. Wahoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment