Well...an interesting weekend. Went up to Dickinson. Good to see the boys for a tiny bit. Got to see all the wonderful physics people. I miss being in that whole atmosphere. Saw Nea, physics Brian, Skip, Geoffy, Dackman, and Bass. Good fun. The infernos concert freakin' rocked. They sounded about 20 times better than we did last year. Or that is what I thought. Scotty sang my favorite Hootie song in the entire world, Hold My Hand. Ader and Cuyler did a little parody on If I Had A Million Dollars, which rocked. They all rocked. I miss it so much. Maybe I should try to find an a cappella group around here and join it. That would be cool.

Went to a suprise baby shower for one of the gals I work with. It was awesome. The surprise worked out perfectly. Plus the day turned out to be beautiful. Beckie and I went out to Applebee's that night for a little bit of food.

Sunday was Mommy's Day. So we trekked out to Old Bay restaurant and had wonderful beers and food. Ugh was super stuffed. Afterwards, Dad and I headed out to see Hitchhiker's. It started out really good, and then it puttered out. It almost seems like they picked the wrong things to show in the movie. But what do I know.

The bro comes home tomorrow. OOO Fun.

you suck, and that's sad
you are the "you suck, and that's sad"
happy bunny. your truthful, but can be a bit
brutal.


which happy bunny are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Ha....funny. I almost certain it's true though.

No comments:

Post a Comment