Write 20 random facts about yourself: (I'm not doing any tagging...cause really it'll take me forever to write these out...and I don't have enough lj friends to tag)
1. I've been going to bed by 10:30 every night for the past 2 weeks.
2. I'm talking to giesey right now...
3. Makes me miss "the boys".
4. I'm sad that Beck's little hedgehog died.
5. I'm at five and I think I am stuck.
6. I have had two separate guys who I really don't know, tell me that I have a really cute smile.
7. One of them is an adjunct at BCC.
8. I think he may have been hitting on me.
9. He has dreadlocks and a masters.
10. Weird!!!!!
11. I'm going to a Math Lab conference in Ohio.
12. It's going to costly me an arm and a leg at the moment...but I'm going to do it.
13. I think I need to cut this short...It's almost 10:30...and that means...BEDTIME!!
ummm so I have 7 pending...good night all.
No comments:
Post a Comment