Neglect

I DID IT!!!

Mark this day. It is the day I finished writing my personal statement for graduate school. I am very proud of myself, that is that I finished it. Is it a piece of crapola....yes I think so. But who cares about that...it is done.

I am sorry that I have been neglectful of my updating here. The conference was a trip. I learned a couple of little things, but I am superbly impressed with our operation. Anyways, last week I spent writing a huge mofo of a report on it. I guess the writing of the report massaged me into writing my personal statement. Last friday I hung out with some new friends...in a very very cold apartment watching the big lebowski. then saturday, in a feat of female wonderment, beckie and i constructed her impressive tv stand. Then we made cookies and watched crazy halloweenish sort of movies. The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra....I sleep now!!!! muuuuuaaahhahahaha!!!

I am debating whether or not to go up to dickinson two weekends from now...i miss everyone terribly but i can't just give up a perfectly good weekend of studying...especially since i haven't studied...at all!!! Talk about me turning into a procrastinator. W-T-F, duuude....W-T-F???

Anyways work time is almost over...I'm getting out of here...to only get wet as i go to my car.

No comments:

Post a Comment