October?!?!?!

It can't be October?!?!?! I guess it is then. Time keeps slipping by. Ugh.

Next week is Ohio-conference time. I can't wait to go, but then again I feel weird going. I know that athena and i will have a good go of it. Should be interesting to see how all these other math labs are set up, see if we really are a rarity in the way we run the lab.

I can't bring myself to write my personal statement. I have recently had it stuck in my head to screw grad school, i lack all self-confidence in getting in. Every time I think about writing my personal statement my head goes-> wouldn't it just be more logical to take the praxis, spend less money and be in a higher paying job in under a year? It hit me hard, two days ago when the gre moved up the registration date for the subject tests. I nearly broke down over whether or not to sign up again to take a test that i know will rape my confidence for the next 2 or 3 months. In the end I pulled out my credit card and registered for the test. I think I am a masochist. No one in their right mind would take that test more than once. I guess that means I'll have to write this personal statement very soon. Maybe this weekend?? I doubt it. I'm the biggest procrastinator ever.

Anyways that is my life. Me trying to avoid the big stuff. Nothing else really going on. catch you all later.

No comments:

Post a Comment