Thoughts

I think I might move my journal over to blogger - I can then add pictures without having to pay to use the site.  I am also thinking about making either a family blog - which Andy, Silvio, and I can post to - or creating a family website through google.  I'll let you know when it all goes down.

I swear I'll finish writing about the honeymoon - I've just been sidetracked.  A bunch of tiny little projects like this have just bounced into my head and clearly I have succumbed to them.  This past weekend the parents came to visit.  So that was nice.  A bit sad now, who am I kidding, a lot sad.  Plus I have my first quiz today in my income tax course.  Bah.  Hope to be very domestically productive today.

Sleeping lap puppy says hello as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment