I created a family website for everyone to keep with what our little family (Andrew, Silvio, and myself) are up to. Right now it is still in its infancy. As time goes by, I am sure that it will become much more expansive. I have a bunch of more ideas, but at the moment I have a bunch of other projects - like my christmas stockings, gifts (holidays, birthdays, and the like), my income tax class (I'll probably write about that later), and so much more that is making the website building move along slowly. Anyway, below is the link to our site. It was quite easy to create with google, given I haven't made a website in about 6 years. Without further ado,
I have a bunch of other ideas for journal entries, and yes, it includes finishing off writing about the honeymoon. In the meantime, I have to get on my list of to-dos for the day:
- updating our budget
- calling the vet to get the necessary papers so little Silvio can travel with me to NJ in the next couple of weeks
- domestically fun things - ie laundry and food shopping
- working on some gifts
- mailing packages
- working more on this website, christmas stockings, halloween decorations and the like.
- prepping for tomorrow's tax class
No comments:
Post a Comment