New Marching Orders

Orders 364-758

Baby

You Will Proceed On Permanent Change of Station
ASSIGNED TO: Giesey Family Unit
REPORT DATE: 17 AUG 2013

ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS:
(A) Report to Central Clearing Agency no earlier than 21 days but no later than 10 working days after to your anticipated report date.
(B) In the event you need emergency assistance after your departure you should contact your gaining unit.
(C) Once you arrive at your gaining installation, you are required to report to the housing office to make arrangements for renting, leasing, or purchasing of any housing.
(D) Babies moving to privatized housing must comply with all installation specific requirements- including sleep schedules and noise restrictions.


The first trimester has been brought to you by our sponsors: Eggo Waffles, Ramen Noodle, and Carnation Breakfast Essentials.  The only things I could stomach for the past month and a half without wanting to well...you know...  I hope that explains my lack of yummy foodie posts.  I am slowly returning to normal - not everything makes me nauseous now.  Here are shots of the little bugger (includes 10 week and almost 13 week shots):

No comments:

Post a Comment