Amazing! The end of this week marks the end of the first quarter of the school year. In the meantime, we completed a bunch of doctors appointments. All good news - Thomas had some sealants on molar teeth done. John saw a pediatric cardiologist and received an all clear for some concerns we had over the summer. I got a night guard which means improved sleep. I am not waking up feeling like I have a massive headache every day.
We also had another round of visitors - Grandma Dee, Grandpa Nick, and Amber. We headed to Cox Farms for some fall festival fun.
![]() |
| Closest I’ll get to Stonehenge - Foamhenge! |
We also spent some time getting our house outfitted for the upcoming spooky holiday!
Also, the weather has finally gotten a smidge cooler. That means I get to enjoy more evenings with pugs in this position:















No comments:
Post a Comment