Horoscope: Fuzzy thinking follows you around like a duckling waddling after its mother. You can be so very clever, but your thoughts just keep turning into mush today. Don't waste energy being too self-judgmental; it won't accomplish anything beneficial. Instead, accept that you cannot push away the fog that's rolled in to your life. It will lift in a day or two and you'll quickly regain the clarity you cannot now find.
hmmm, explains the crazy fuzzy-ness, the forgetting of my desk keys, left over pork for co-workers, and my brain in general.
The weekend turned out well. Hung out at the pampered chef with beckie. Nice chill evening. Saturday I got up early and reserved my honkin' 6.5 lb pork butt at Wegmans. Finished picking up the last of the ingredients and set to work just a little after 12. 5.5 hours later the meat finished up cooking. Then it took me almost a half hour to "pull" all 6.5 pounds of meat. I must say the eating was like victory. It tasted soooo good, if i do say so myself. Now I have a super amount of leftovers and about a quart of my very own homemade bbq sauce. After pigging, haha, out we went out to see Batman Begins with the very super hot Christian Bale. It was awesome!!! I really haven't liked the more recent ones...big fan of the Michael Keaton movies, but this one, I think it beats out the original. I'll echo my bro and say it is a must see. A portion of the film may seem like..dude why do heros always ends up in some crazy tibetan training camp to help them prepare..but it holds true with the original comic story line so not to worry.
Sunday was relax and get together for Father's Day. It was nice.
Just 3 more days of work, except wednesday and thursday are 10 hour days. :oP But I get off Friday, which is happy.
If you want a postcard, make sure I have your address.
No comments:
Post a Comment