Well, if I have to start somewhere, how about here. Yesterday afternoon my father was flipping through the myriad of movie channels we happen to get. He stops on encore mysteries. It is the weird black and white film. I put down my stuff and start watching. I easily get sucked into B and W films, it’s a major problem. Turns out it is a 50s B-rated science/horror flick. What is even weirder is the fact that the movie was made in 2001. Yeah I know, weirdness. The film was hilarious. The title, The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra. The name exudes cheesiness. There are evil scientists, aliens, mutants, and it wouldn’t be complete if there wasn’t a skeleton. I think that I might just have to get my hands on a copy of it. (Alright, alright, I know I’m an odd duck.)
Anyways, I have managed to either keep myself busy, or just bore the life out of me the past couple of weeks. I haven’t been able to figure out which. Two weeks ago, I picked up tutoring a student in algebra. He just finished up at RU, is going to be a securities trader. Really nice guy. The sessions aren’t like pulling teeth. So it’s a good way to spend my time.
I am deciding whether or not to join a gym. I feel like if I force myself to go, I will actually exercise hard. It isn’t that I am not exercising in some fashion. Been going to the park for walks, or short runs, in between the days I do Pilates. Or I could always just sit outside and sweat off the pounds. How fun is that. I am leaning towards not. I just can’t justify the price tag, even if I get to use weight equipment, treadmills, ellipticals, or Olympic size pool. Damn the saving up for graduate school.
In exactly 3 weeks to this day, I will have lunch with a Disney Imagineer. I super excited. I called to make a reservation, and they had one spot open. So I took it. Totally interested in how they got their job, and the whole process of an attraction becoming part of the parks. Hurray.
Anyone have any good vacation reads?
Oh yeah, I can’t forget the excitement this week, Hanson on Friday night, party Saturday, and the Seafood Festival on Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment