Wow, my head hurts. Have I ever said I how much I hate forms. Well I do. I have spent the past 2.5 hours filling out forms....not for me...but for my recommenders. I made them nice envelopes, with little instructions....and all they have to do is write in how wonderful I am.
So I pretty much have that aspect and the transcript stuff done. Fancy that though, I haven't actually sent in my applications yet. I might get to that tomorrow. Damn work and class getting in the way of things.
Life has been...interesting. New friends have made life exciting, especially at work. My coworkers firmly believe that I have two boyfriends, just from the pure amount of time two fellow colleagues spend at my desk talking to me. Not that I mind, although it does discourage the students somewhat.
I can't believe it's halfway through the semester. Didn't it just start like a week ago?
maybe chicken little this weekend, getting some study help from nathan??....test next weekend, then after that
HARRY POTTER
No comments:
Post a Comment