| You Should Get a PhD in Science (like chemistry, math, or engineering) |
You're both smart and innovative when it comes to ideas. Maybe you'll find a cure for cancer - or develop the latest underground drug. |
| Meatball Pizza |
Unusual and uncompromising. You're usually the first to discover a new trend. You appreciate a good meal and good company. You're an interesting blend of traditional and modern. |
Yummm pizza.
When I was driving to work today in the car, I had something I wanted to write about, but I think I lost it somewhere on Route 18. I always get these interesting topics in my head and the second I get in to work...every great thought ducks and runs for cover.
Thanksgiving was actually relaxing. I helped make Tom the Turkey, or so we dubbed him. I managed not to eat any more bird until last night and this evening at work. Oh I went and saw the Pride and Prejudice movie with Keira Knightley. Ehh....it was "tolerable at best...but not handsome enough to tempt me." I will still forever love the BBC version of it. Oh Colin Firth...you really are Mr. Darcy. Now if I could only find a Mr. Darcy of my own.
oh personal reminder...never talk about any romantic possibilities...cause the second i do...things just go down the shitter. I need to go back to being totally enthralled with my own thoughts, ideas, and activities. For some reason my total lack of interest in guys really gets them going. WTF dude...WTF?
Umm yeah...I'm at work, and my brain lacks any coherent thought...I wish I remembered what it was I wanted to write.
:oP on me.
No comments:
Post a Comment