Yackety Yak

Grad School Update (In order of hearing back):

Old Dominion- Yes, tuition, and teaching assistantship
Rutgers- No.
U. of South Carolina- Yes, partial tuition and teaching assistantship
Virginia Tech- Invitation to Graduate Visitor's Day (in my mind that is yes anyways...they wouldn't wine and dine me for nothing right??)
Princeton- No.

Still waiting to hear from:
Duke
NC State
Vanderbilt

Not a bad record so far, if I do say so myself.

Things are going well. The baby 'tism get cancelled because of the snow, so it got rescheduled. Next week is the bridal shower so that should be fun fun fun. Then the week after that I will be taking the Praxis...at get this....7:30 in the morning on a Saturday. Who does that???? why is it scheduled so freaking early???

Went out with the Beck for dinner last night. Good to just catch up, since we kept missing each other the past couple of weeks. I can't believe how quickly the weeks are flying by. Just nutty really. Only a couple more weeks til Spring Break....thank god, less students.

I'm going to get going. Catch ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment