Yeah, I got my scores back from the praxis exam. For those of you who don't know...it's the standardized exam that one needs to pass in order to send you on your way to teacher certification. I passed with super flying colors. To pass in NJ you need to get a 137 out of 200. Ms. Resa got a 175. Take that. Puts me in the top 15% of all previous test takers. ETS was even nice enough to send me a certificate of my achievement. Damn....now if only I had gotten such a good score on my math subject test. Oh well. At least I have something to fall back on if grad school stinks to high heaven.
umm anyways...so yeah.
Stuff coming up. i only have 3 more lectures left for the semester...and 1 exam. Next couple of weekends I'll be on my own here. maybe I'll go out and get lots of beer and then have a contest to see how much of it I can drink, by myself.
Anyways...avoiding work, like it is the plague. Catch ya later.
No comments:
Post a Comment