Back to our regularly scheduled programming

Big big news all. I figure I can be a dispersal mechanism seeing as most of the family knows and such.

Mom finished up her six months of chemotherapy. So the doctors all got together and ran the diagnostic tests to see where things stand. From what it looks like, the cancer isn't running amuck. Actually they saw little to no tissue activity. So it looks she is in the clear for now. There is the usual periodic tests and exams and such. But things look great.

We celebrated with rum and coke that evening of the meeting.

Now maybe my life will go back to some normalcy. Maybe.

Suzer is coming to visit this weekend. Might hit up the NB bar scene. That will be interesting. So excited.

I wish this day was over...so I could spend the evening outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment