Wow...holy....macaroni.
Yeah...did the entire month of April just pass me right by?? Apparently it has.
I'm here trying to while away the last half hour of work for the evening. I really need to bring more enticing books to read. But that is besides the point. I guess I have some updates...although I think I want to properly write them out, or else it will just come out weird. How about I just keep you all on the edge of your seats...yes that sounds like a wonderful idea.
I have managed to make it an entire 6 days by myself in my house. Only another 7 to go. I have not yet hit the wall wondering about food, so I am quite proud of myself. Yesterday, I made a tray of baked ziti. Great...that will last me forever if I really want it too. Although I won't lie (italian and all)...I can really only do ziti like 2 times a week...not more than 3. I have other wonderful meal ideas in store as well- turkey...steak...chicken...maybe a meal out!??! So many possibilities.
My puppy has been quite depressed through all of this. I guess he really is that attached to my parents. Sometimes he wanders around the house...like..."Where the hell are they?" "They really didn't leave me with this crazy person, did they?!?!?!" "What do you mean 4 in the morning isn't the best time to wake up?"
Wednesday is my last class ever at BCC. Giving the final exam, which is great. Means I have nothing to think aobut or prepare. Hurray!!!
By the way...does anyone have a riveting reads for me? I am in such a bad spot...I'm actually reading a book on...personal finance...and one of the many physics texts i had to buy but in typical college fashion never used. If not I suppose I could always go do my obligatory read through of the Harry Potter books again, see if I can tie everything together. (Spring/Summer 2007- Order of the Pheonix movie...and Book 7 slated to be out!!!) And please something that is long that will keep me occupied for a while.
I swear sometime this week...I will actually update update, not that some of you don't already know what I could quite possibly write about.
No comments:
Post a Comment