Been a while...

Well, I haven't been posted in a while. I might as well now.

My trip home to Jersey was good. Got the new-fangled license...and can you believe it only took me 15 minutes at the DMV? I know it was a fantastic experience. I met up with the cousin for lunch. That was yummy and delicious. Also met up with Beckie for some Corner Confectionary ice cream. It doesn't get much better than corner confectionary ice cream, lemme tell ya.

I'm back in Columbia though. Just chilling out. I try to do a little bit of math work everyday. Actually I just finished up a study guide from one of my first semester classes. Yes, I'm making study guides so that I have all the important theorems in one spot and don't have to spend hours on end trying to hunt them down. I only have one more study guide to make. Go me. I did really well on my Numerical Linear Algebra final exam. I'm still waiting on a grade for my PDE class though. The professor still hasn't graded the exams yet. :o(

Other than that, I'm just biding my time - less than two weeks now until Andrew is home. You can not believe how excited I am about it. Can you imagine it...we've already made it over 6 months, actually almost 7 months. I think for the first time since I've been in SC I'll finally be able to relax a bit.

Umm.. I'm going to go play nintendo- I have no desire to watch who wins American Idol tonight - cause America was stupid when they kicked off Melinda last week. She was the best. There is my two cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment