Finally!

I managed to finish it all up today. Yep, all of my exams. Last Thursday I completed my Algebra final exam. Not too terribly difficult. Today, I finally sat down and just wrote some piece of crap answer to this one question that has been bugging me on my take home final. So now I am officially done. I feel great. Even better I did really well overall in my Analysis class. I totally surprised myself. I just need to keep it up through the summer. Not let my brain become inactive.

In about a week, I get to take a trip home. I am happy about that. Sometimes I miss just being around the hustle and bustle of a full house. I don't know if I am excited or happy or what...but I need to get a new license while I am home. So for the first time in my life, I'll have a license....that actually looks like a license, and not like somebody laminated two pieces of paper back to back in the trunk of their car. A brand spankin' new license. I keep constantly being surprised why no one here has ever actually said you know I think this license is a fake. I guess that is a good thing.

Oh and I can't leave without saying.....4 weeks til Andrew comes home.
:::does happy dance:::

No comments:

Post a Comment