I feel like I need to say this somewhere and for it to matter. Right now I lack any and all motivation.
This is the end of the procrastination. Tomorrow starts a new day. Days where I stick my head in a math book and that is where it will be for a good number of hours. I will eat, drink, and sleep math. I have spoken to a couple of you about my qualifying exams - and thank you for all of your support. But I lack some, okay, a lot of confidence in myself that I will do well. But I suppose the only time I will know for sure is after I finish the exams.
So for now I am going to put some of my wedding planning on hold - excepting maybe my dress shopping and speaking with some dj's because I could spend all day (ie today) just doing research. Oh I can't forget - I will make time for Harry Potter- (10 days movie, 20 days book). EEEP! But I will accomplish some major mathematical feats in each of those time periods, or well, I intend to.
With that - a little video games to finish off my last night of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment