3 Weeks to Go...

To-do update:
  1. Teaching - create 3rd exam and the final exam; lots o'grading
  2. Applied Math - problem re-writes, case study write up, one more presentation about my case study
  3. Fourier Analysis - a presentation of my choosing
  4. Graph Theory - one then one more problem set, a final exam
  5. Masters work - a humongous pile of papers to read and start making sense of
This doesn't feel so awful now.  I guess because the major typing is done with.   I am still having a lot of trouble getting myself to sit down and read these stack of papers that I've got for my masters work.  Oh well.

On a side note:  I got this massive killer headache on October 25th.  It has slowly diminished in intensity but lately I feel as if it is coming back.  i know I am stressing about the end of the semester.  So many tiny little things I need to get done before the end.  I feel it coming from my shoulders (it's where i store all my stress.)  But I also think I am happy, excited, nervous and who knows what Andy coming home.  Going to my friend's wedding this weekend is sort of putting all of this into perspective for me.  This will be me in exactly 6 months - to the day.  But I haven't yet figured out a way to release any of this energy into something good.  Reading just makes me more nervous - but it is exactly the thing I need to do.  I hope that exactly a month's time when I get off the plane and see Andrew that all of this will just wash over me and I will feel better.

I'm back to watching the AMA's and avoiding reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment