4 Weeks and counting

Wow - only 4 more weeks to go.   It has been crazy this past week.  My constant headache has continued - I know probably to the amount of stress I am created for myself.  Awful.  I know.  But I did manage to get a few things knocked out.
  1. Teaching - create 3rd exam and the final exam; lots o'grading
  2. Applied Math - problem re-writes, case study write up (I only cross out half because I have half of it done), one more presentation about my case study
  3. Fourier Analysis - a presentation of my choosing
  4. Graph Theory - one then one more problem set, a final exam
  5. Masters work - a humongous pile of papers to read and start making sense of
I just have to keep reminding myself - the faster it get done, the more fun I can have.

Just keep swimming!

No comments:

Post a Comment