Day 267

Six weeks of school completed.  Parent teacher conferences went well.  It was quite a difference from last year's conferences.  A bunch of parents that really care about what their kids are doing and where they are heading.  That was refreshing.

The weekend was crazy.  I thought I would get a chance to do some relaxing.  Not really.  Technology has decidedly thwarted me this weekend.  I spend most of the time trying to set up a new computer once I found out that my laptop has a corrupted hard drive.  Even the disk repair utility said it could not fix the laptop.  It still runs though.  It surprised the heck out of the Apple people that is was still running.  So now I plan on running it as an actual laptop (it was just sitting around in one spot like a desktop normally would) until it dies.

It finally was nice and cold outside.  I love change in weather.  It means we are getting closer to the end of the year.  Closer to Andy coming home.  Silvio loves this weather too.  He can make it through a long walk without crazy panting or nasal issues.  Another refreshing experience.

As a mental note - I need to find a really great pair of gloves or mittens.  I managed to find a somewhat warm pair of liner gloves.  Now I need the outer layer.  My fingers get absurdly icey cold.  Anyone have any suggestions on really warm gloves?

No comments:

Post a Comment