5 weeks of school over only 13 more to go. Week 6 looks to be the most energy consuming. Parent Teacher Conferences. Ugh. I really don't like spending all day at school only to get an hour off and then be back at school from 4:30 to 8:30 at night. Then do it again the next day. The only saving grace is the Friday we have off following the second evening of conferences.
Not much else to report. Almost done with the Mathematical Universe. My brother got me super cool stoneware that I wish I had more time to use. I spent some time putting together a package for Andy. I have not made one for him in a while. But I won't get to send it until Friday when I have off. It may just be the last package I have time to put together.
I have had run ins with lots of spiders lately. I am not talking the little kind. I'm talking 1+ inches kind. Thankfully, I have been the winner in all contests and contests have been outside not in the house. But I refuse to take any chances. Bug guys will be taking aim in just over a week to finally to ease my mind.
Lately, I have been getting these minor panic attacks - one over the spiders and the other over Kansas storms. I think the 90mph storm has set me off. Yesterday there was another bad storm at the start of the KSU game. For the entirety of the storm I was unable to function. I could not do any other tasks except fret about the storm. I think there is something really weird going on - not sure if it's hormonal, a side effect of deployment, or if I really have a problem. Only thing I know is that when we get orders to get out of here, I will definitely be a happy camper (that is no reflection of my not liking our house or actually liking the town here). Sorry double negative...
Probably won't hear from me until next weekend - after conferences. Who knows if I will even be able to think coherently then.
No comments:
Post a Comment