Wow...

It is already August!  What happened to the time?  I feel like I got really busy all of a sudden.  But that is okay.  I think I am due for a John post.  Recently, we have noticed an uptick of his wanting to hold his bottle or the sippy cup...and actually try to drink from it.  I have been wanting this to happen for months!  But I guess all in due time.  I was lucky enough to capture it on video the first time he did it.
He still has not quite managed to hold and tip the bottle to actually drink from it.  Maybe soon.  I can only hope because that would make feeding time soooo much easier.

JT is also getting really adept a getting to the standing position and now has no problem moving, okay I'll call it walking, between two objects while he uses his hands to steady himself.  Sorry, no video on that front.  But here is my little prisoner, behind the bars that guard the stairs.

1 comment: