A One Year Old

Yep, JT is now one year old. My blogging silence was due to our taking a huge birthday road trip. JT got a chance to meet a whole slew of people. I got a surprise birthday cake. We saw Alexander Hamilton's house, the National Aquarium, and the Yuengling brewery. I got a Yuengling cookbook, which I can't wait to try out.

JT has grown quite a bit. He finally is holding things - fruit pouches, bottles, sippy cups. We have moved over to whole milk (hurray no more formula!). He has 5 teeth. He is starting to eat like a big boy.

JT is almost to walking. And this video shows that the John Deere Push and Scoot Tractor I ordered recently can't come fast enough...


1 comment:

  1. Wow--look at him go! He is getting to be such a big boy. I can't quite get over it! The road trip and getting to see some many friends and family must have been really great, especially as he gets a little bit older.
    And hooray for a new post! That made my Sunday morning. :)

    ReplyDelete