I was racking my brain for some small present or game for us to play when we got home from the doctor but luckily I was saved. One of JT's birthday presents arrived. Grandma and Grandpa S gave JT his very own rocking horse. Unfortunately, it did not quite fit in the car on the way home. Fortunately, it showed up in the mail this afternoon.
My Little Cowboy
Yesterday, JT went in for his one year well baby shots. It was a rough morning but JT took it very well. I was probably more of a wreck than he was. He is 19 lbs and 9.6 oz and just about 30 inches long. He has almost doubled his birth length and he is 4.5 times bigger than his birth weight. It amazes me how far he has come.
I was racking my brain for some small present or game for us to play when we got home from the doctor but luckily I was saved. One of JT's birthday presents arrived. Grandma and Grandpa S gave JT his very own rocking horse. Unfortunately, it did not quite fit in the car on the way home. Fortunately, it showed up in the mail this afternoon.
I was racking my brain for some small present or game for us to play when we got home from the doctor but luckily I was saved. One of JT's birthday presents arrived. Grandma and Grandpa S gave JT his very own rocking horse. Unfortunately, it did not quite fit in the car on the way home. Fortunately, it showed up in the mail this afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are so glad that John likes his rocking horse. Thanks for posting these videos.
ReplyDelete