Sharing

I had to share this little story.

This evening JT was enjoying dinner.  Actually, a big step too.  He had some normal...adult food.  I wimped out and made a Barilla Skillet Meal for two.  He almost ate an entire adult portion.  But that is not what I want to share.

Once JT finished his meal, I gave a him a few cookies.  This evening JT decided he would demonstrate that he knows about sharing.  He leaned over the side of his booster chair and outstretched his cookie filled hand to Silvio.  I was so proud of him.  Unfortunately, Silvio does not understand about sharing.  I would almost say he has the doggy version of kleptomania.  Silvio jumped up, took the entire cookie and ran off to eat his prize.  JT just sat there, hunched over the side of the chair, staring at the spot that Silvio occupied.

I just had to laugh...and share it with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment