Yep, that is right! It seems I will continue to be living in a household filled with testosterone. But that just fine. We went in today for our appointment with Maternal Fetal Medicine. I am doing well - blood pressure is great when I go there (no so much when I head into the Army hospital, not quite sure why), as of almost 19 weeks I have put on about 7 pounds, and thankfully, I am not experiencing any of the swelling I did with JT by this time. The results from the first round of blood draws seem very good - no indication of Down Syndrome or Trisomy 18 and 13. We did a second blood draw today to strengthen that. Baby Boy 2.0 was kicking around at 132 bpm, about 10 oz, and is sizing up to be just the right gestational age (hurray!). He was lying head down so pictures were a bit difficult but here is what we got:
Hurrah!
ReplyDelete