Now that we know Baby 2.0 is going to be a boy, we have one major hurdle in front of us: picking a name. With JT my husband and I spent the majority of the final half of the pregnancy debating his name. My husband said he won because he wanted John. I liked Theodore. He mostly won because I was hopped up on those wonderful epidural medications for several hours after JT's birth. He managed to get the name out to the doctors before I even had the wherewithal to sputter anything coherent out.
So we are stuck back at square one again. I don't even have an inkling of where to begin. I just know I want I another strong male name. I couldn't even tell you what letter I would like it to start with. Start sending your requests for baby number two's name. Maybe we will both agree on one of them. Oh, Oscar has already been poo-pooed. ;o)
OK here goes
ReplyDeleteRobert
Nathan
Luke
Paul
Brian
Stephen
Vincent
Christopher
or possibly
Aiden
Have fun choosing