On a roll...

and then we come to an abrupt stop.  I wish that I could set aside more time to write - even if it is copying a recent recipe that we have tried.  With the upcoming move, JT, and baby 2.0, I have little energy.  Not to mention, every time I turn around it seems that our calendar has exploded with events for which we need to be in attendance.  Juggling events and trying to purge the house in under 3 months is boggling my mind.

I only have a few more necessary tasks to get out of the way in terms of moving:
Purging of the kitchen/dining room
Purging our basement(which I have slowly been working on)
Getting a contractor to come in fix the short list of problems that were in our inspection
Getting a list together of all utilities that need to be turned off and all companies which need to be notified of address changes

As for prepping for baby 2.0, we should find out by the end of March what the gender is.    And yes, I do want to know.  Do we keep all of the JT's baby clothes or do we need to donate/consignment sale it all and get girly clothes?  I am also thinking about a new diaper bag (one that can handle two sets of diapers and child necessities) and some sort of dual stroller.

It does not seem so bad when I write it...but I get the feeling managing to do this will cause my head to spin.

No comments:

Post a Comment