Crispy Cheddar-Ranch Chicken

I will be honest I was very hesitant to try this recipe.  It just seemed way to simple to come out well.  I was pleasantly surprised.  It is a quick and a great alternative to just have chicken for dinner.  I have reposted it below.  Unfortunately, I did not get any pictures so that you could see just how nice and crispy the chicken got.  My apologies!

Crispy Cheddar-Ranch Chicken
from Hyvee

Ingredients
4 (3 oz each) boneless skinless chicken breasts (I used a package of chicken tenderloins)
1/2 c. Hy-Vee light ranch dressing (I didn't have light - so we went with regular)
4 c. Hy-Vee cheddar harvest chips, crushed (I just used Sun Chips harvest cheddar)

Steps
1.  Place chicken and ranch dressing in a resealable plastic bag; shake to coat. Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
2.  Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
3.  Remove chicken breasts from marinade and discard marinade. Coat chicken with crushed chips. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a really easy recipe and I love sun chips. I'll give it a try

    ReplyDelete