Updating!

As you may have noticed, I did a little updating to the blog.  While I liked the background of the previous layout, I did not like how the dynamic template loaded.  So as you can see, I went with something a little simpler.

I also said goodbye to our family website, which I almost always forget to update.  Most of my favorite recipes are already up here and I post pictures in the posts, so there is no need to have photo albums up on the site.  The only thing I did save was the page that listed our favorite haunts at each of the places we have been assigned too.  This way I can keep it updated a little bit easier.

A little less hassle makes life easier, don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. Nice layout and I like the page to your recommended places in your various home bases.

    Might want to try adding a search object so I can find some of your delicious recipes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Now you should see a cute little search button above my Blog Archive

      Delete