Tater Tot Casserole
from The Crockin' Girls
Ingredients
Non-stick Cooking spraySteps
32 oz frozen tater tots
1 lb ground turkey, cooked
dash of fennel seeds
1 cup light sour cream
10.5 oz cream of mushroom soup
4 - 6 pieces cooked and crumbled bacon
2 cups of shredded cheese (I used a combination of cheeses)
1/2 onion diced finely
1. Combine the turkey, sour cream, mushroom soup, bacon, 1/2 cheese, and onions in a bowl.
2. Spray slow cooker with non-stick spray.
3. Place enough tots in slow cooker to cover the bottom.
4. Pour half of mixture over the tots.
5. Use the rest of the tots to make another layer and cover that with the other half of the mixture.
6. Sprinkle top with remaining cheese.
7. Cook on HIGH for 3 hours or LOW for 5 hours.
The Final Product
I apologize for not having a picture. Honestly, I would not eat this meal for dinner. I loved it for breakfast the next morning. This turned out tasting like a healthier version of corned beef hash (I love corned beef hash!). It was fantastic with a couple of sunny-side up eggs and a muffin. So make this yummy meal - but make it for breakfast - you will thank me later!
No comments:
Post a Comment