that is what is happening today, just in case you lived under a rock. Not that I have anything to say about it. Go Team.
First off, Friday I was a spaz and left my phone off all day. I don't know why. I'm just silly like that. So I missed the call about everyone going out bowling that night, until 11 pm when I finally turned my phone on. boo on me.
Yesterday, Beck and I went out shopping. I was on the ultimate search for jeans and for a birthday present for my dad. First we went to Menlo to check out Old Navy, cause Woodbridge Center doesn't have one. Ugh, no go on the jeans. It didn't even help that I measured myself so that I knew what sizes to try on. Boo on Old Navy. But beck found a cute sweater and hoodie. Then it was off to Woodbridge Center. Parking is a freakin' nightmare. Stupid parking lots. We hit up Hot topic, Icing (which I think used to be Claire's), and Brookstone's. I found the most hilarious gift for my daddy-o's birthday at Brookstone's. tee-hee. We stopped by H&M and found some nice shirts and sweaters. Then we went to the Gap. I tried to look at jeans again. Beck and I find in the very back of the store, the new jean line they are testing. Hot shit, someone has finally figured it out. Someone out there realized, hell, women have nice rear ends, and hips and thighs. Maybe we should create jeans that don't make it look like they have had to vacuum the butt and thighs into a pair of jeans. They call it Curvey, go figure. And for the first time in I can't remember when I had found a pair of jeans that I didn't have wiggle, squirm, suck, and other insane things to get into the jeans. My only problem is the jeans are about 4 inches too long...oh yeah...and they are size 8. What?!?!?!?! Me tiny person...Something is messed up with the sizing system cause there is no way in hell i'm an 8. I could handle 4 or 6 but 8?!?!!? boo, but they fit so that is all that matters right?
Happy- cause Suzer is going to come over March 12-13. cause Geisey and Sam left me the bestest phone message ever last night. cause I'll probably head out to see the guys in april.
No comments:
Post a Comment