holy moly. Everyone has left so many entries. I've been so quiet lately. I can't believe February is done with (well almost). The past week or so i've managed to get all of my taxes done. Scarily, it wasn't all that intimidating. But maybe that is just the crazy math person talkin'.
I spent the past weekend up in the Poconos with 12 other family members. It was so much fun. Friday we ate dinner, went to the horseraces, then did kareoke. Yes I did sing. Saturday, ate some more, did yoga-lates, went to the hot tub, ate more dinner. One of the wait staff saw the kareoke-ing and went out of his way to talk to me about it. Tee-hee. After dinner we went to the music review show. Lots o' fun. Sunday, ate more, i spent the afternoon taking a walk around the resort, then played some serious wallyball (my team got second place and a medal in the contest). More dinner, yummy lobster, played scattergories. You've never played scattergories until you've played it against 10 other teams with 15+ people on a team. At which point it started to snow. Monday, we had breakfast, did some car cleaning, and then went back to eat at the smorgasborg. So all in all....i ate a lot (thank goodness i brought the new jeans with me.), and i drank a lot.
The big news though is that I will no longer be the low man on the totem pole at work. we're hiring a new learning assistant. opens up a lot of possibilities-> like me not having to work any nights, or having a normal work schedule or something fun like that.
I think I might try out this bar and grille over by the mall this weekend. lonely drinking is soooo much fun.
catch yall later.
No comments:
Post a Comment