Crikey!!!

Holy sh*t!!!! I can't believe it. I saw Mackus at Blockbuster. Okay you all probably have no idea who I'm talking about. Anyways, Mackus is this guy who ran on my high school cross country and track teams. I haven't seen this kid in 5 years. 5 years!!! And you wouldn't believe it, I recognized him like that :::snaps fingers:::. He looks exactly like himself, same crazy hair, same chill sort of voice, and the sense of craziness that could happen was all still there. He's a junior finishin' up college at rutgers from what I gathered. But jeez, i'd never imagine seeing him working in Blockbuster....no wait that does kinda fit. He's crazy chill with all the movies and movie lines.

But sheesh, I'm still kinda in shock. This is someone who i literally spent 1.5 to 2 hours a day with for like 2 years. It gets me just this close to wanting to find everyone else on the team. We just all had so much fun. It is also kinda sad that I haven't seen very many of these people in a while. :oP on me.

We went to the bar and grille for some eats today. Was really nice. I think Suz will like it. It's got the sports bar thing going on, but it seemed really chill but who knows what the heck happens when the party gets started after dinner. Maybe I can rope steve or beck to go with me one friday or saturday night just to scope things out. The food was good, and they had a decent selection of beer. That is always a must.

Oh yeah, I can't forget that I talked to giesey for like 2 hours on friday over im. It was good to talk to him even if it was sporadic cause i had students every 20 minutes or so. i miss all those guys and going to market cross (this bar and grille is kinda like market cross only on a bigger scale i think), not to mention giesey had to make it worse by saying he will finally pick up his world tour t-shirt. :oP Anyways i'll hopefully be able to get up to Dickinson to visit them for a weekend. giesey is checkin' it all out. maybe get my hands on a bed and not the futon. but whatever.

sigh...i need something to do with my life...until then catch ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment