random

I could have died this morning. But i didn't, you'll be happy to know. Not even a quarter of an inch of ice on the roads can keep me from work. Not to mention it is freakin' cold out.

Speaking of dieing- I found out that my birthday is the tenth most deadliest day of the year. I suppose that I shouldn't go inviting lots of people to my house for a drinking party on my birthday, should I? Would I then be considered an accessory in death?

This June...I was able to finagle my way into take vacation days...and can you guess where I'm going? I swear you won't guess. I'm sure you'll ne...Disney World. I guess I'm a little too predictable. I can't help myself. I'm really excited. But you all know me and disney.

Suzer is coming in like 3 days. Hurray. I have no ideas for activities. I guess if it is still cold out, we could try to go ice-skating in the park. The mall isn't super exciting. I would say go walk around New Brunswick...but i dn't know what there is to do in NB. Guess maybe hitting Blockbuster is a good bet. Then going to see Dana on Sunday. I haven't seen her in a while. I'm such a doofus cause I work like 20 minutes away.

I'm really psyched for this though. Mark your calendars...April 1st (yes I realize it's April Fools) I am going to Dickinson to meet up with all the boys...and Suzy too. I have been going through hug and market cross withdrawal. Be there til Sunday. So much fun awaits.

Catch you cool cats later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment