March Madness!!! Yeah, it's championship time. That means loads of nitty-gritty, crazy downtown, and last minute buzzer beaters. It also gives me bunches of reasons for me to stay home all night. Not that I should.
Last Friday beck, josh, and steve met up with me at the fox and hound. It was pretty chill. Not the college crowd. More the early 20s to early 30s crowd. Felt good.
Saturday suzer is coming to visit. hurray. only thing i've come up with is going to fox and hound with her. i don't know if there are any good movies out. i can't think of anything else that is cool to do around here. also need to talk to dana about going for lunch on sunday.
I think I need to change my daily routine-ness. Lately I haven't done any sort of pilates. i know it is taking a toll for the pure and simple fact that my headaches (back of the neck, base of my head) have suddenly returned with a vengeance. I've found that the pilates cause me to stretch everything out. I need to get up earlier do the pilates and then get ready for work.
Now it's just a matter of making sure I do that.
my love to all
No comments:
Post a Comment