Sometimes...

Don't you just think you should have lived in a different time period? *I spent my weekend watching Little Women and the BBC Pride and Prejudice*

You scored as Jane Bennet. As someone who would rather see the good in people, Jane is a true pacifist and caregiver. At times, her shy temperament and naïve outlook of people can land her in a compliant position, but those who know her love her for her positive spirit and cheerful view of what surrounds her.

Jane Bennet

66%

Elinor Dashwood

66%

Charlotte Lucas

59%

Elizabeth Bennet

56%

Marianne Dashwood

50%

Emma Woodhouse

41%

Lady Catherine

34%

Which Jane Austen Character are You?
created with QuizFarm.com


I really believe though that I am more like Charlotte Lucas than Jane.

I had such an unbelievable week at work last week...that i just wanted to sit at home by myself over the weekend. Lo, and behold, the rest of my family up and left on a trip, so I had sunday all to myself. Chilled out, made dinner for myself, which I haven't done in a long while. I should really force myself to help make a meal during the week. I miss cooking.

Less than one week until August, or time when I start working on my grad school stuff, that is hopefully if schtuff dies down at work. :oP on work.

No comments:

Post a Comment