Anyways- life update. At the beginning of July, our 2 new hires started working. It puts me at 4th on the totem pole here at work. I just found out, another is leaving, definite, for sure...no ifs ands or buts about it. So now I am in essence 3rd ranking officer. How crazy is that. Cause trust me, I've done diddly- except whatever they tell me. And for some reason, I don't believe I deserve this wonderful seat of power. No not little ol' me, no sirree.
I'm debating whether or not to see the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I'm really partial to Gene Wilder.
Oh- and goodness we are all really in tune with ourselves when it comes to the Potter. It's funny I read everyone's comments to suzer's post, and I like how we all come to very similar conclusions. We are all very smart people.
No comments:
Post a Comment